Tired feeling almost always

For questions or comments about health, diseases, exercise or weight.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Tired feeling almost always

Postby Sunflwrgirl » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 pm

LynnCS - I do go in phases of such strength as staying focused as you mention, but sometimes I do need to relax a bit or even use it for when we have social gatherings. Can even get a bit "out of control" as you say.. lol But in all honesty I think this is what helps me to feel like this way of life is very easy... ;)
Sunflwrgirl

Postby zoeyfour » Mon May 05, 2014 6:29 am

I used to always feel tired and could not figure out why for the longest time. After looking around on the Internet for a bit, I finally asked my doctor to do a sleep test. Turns out I had sleep apena. I stopped breathing 41 times in an hour. I got a machine, which I did not want to do, but I could see the effect immediately. It is an amazing thing to not be dragging throughout the day! I do not even need a nap nowadays, and actual sleep time is less.

Hopefully as my weight goes down, and I get healthier in general, I will not need to use the machine. But for now, it is a solution for me.

You might consider the quality of the sleep you are getting?
zoeyfour

Postby Acura » Mon May 05, 2014 9:01 am

Several of you have mentioned how sleep deprivation helps with more energy, suppresses depression. We always hear about how you need to get at least 8-10 hrs of sleep. Looks like one definitely needs sleep. how much is enough is the key. Too much may be counter productive. How much sleep is enough?
CC
Acura

Previous

Return to Health Issues