Cute things they say . . .

Share your experience, challenges and success implementing the McDougall program with family and children.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Cute things they say . . .

Postby jld » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:33 pm

My 3 yo asked to nurse a few minutes ago. He finished and said, "Thank you, Mama." :D

Do you have a cute little story to share about your sweet children and grandchildren?:)
A clean life is its own reward.
jld

Re: Cute things they say . . .

Postby circle city vegan » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:42 am

I'm always talking up the vegan lifestyle and one way to get through to the kids is to make the animals welfare a recurring theme. Well I guess I have more work to do because the three year old said:

But Momma, the carrots have eyes!

Watching veggie tales is having an adverse effect on my vegetable vs. animal teaching.

My 5 year old says I'm his "Love Person." I love it so much, I think I want it on my tombstone. Last week I made somthing he liked especially because he said if I kept making it I'd be his Love Person forever! I'm so lucky.

When my 11 year old was a toddler and he'd get in trouble he would always say to me: "but I really wanted to." He's still like that to this day.

My 13 year old disabled daughter got mad at me and told me I was fired.

Aren't kids great.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wP3S3L8/]
[/url]

Vigilance requires effort until it does not require any effort.
circle city vegan

Re: Cute things they say . . .

Postby jld » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Lol, ccv! Thanks for sharing!:)
A clean life is its own reward.
jld

Return to Family and Children