Binged Last Night

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Binged Last Night

Postby catmatt » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 am

Yesterday I found out that I wasn't supposed to use Pam, which I did. I thought ,"Well I've blown it for today - might as well eat." I know that mindset is so wrong, but I binged anyway. Today is a new day though and I am more determined than ever to stay on program.

Cathy
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wxcykMX/]
[/url]
catmatt

Re: Binged Last Night

Postby Love the Lorax » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:37 am

Been there and done that. You aren't alone. Very frustrating, isn't it? To do what you know is wrong but still do it. Sigh..... BUT - You are doing great to determine that today is a new day and continue on!! Yeah!! I've been guilty of letting an off-day turn into an off month or more. Let's move on and have a good week!

catmatt wrote:Yesterday I found out that I wasn't supposed to use Pam, which I did. I thought ,"Well I've blown it for today - might as well eat." I know that mindset is so wrong, but I binged anyway. Today is a new day though and I am more determined than ever to stay on program.

Cathy
Love the Lorax

Postby Vegankit » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:41 am

DH and I had a small problem with binging during the first month on this diet - try to find something that is low cal and whole food to binge so you minimize the damage. We started with over eating nuts which are terrible and terribly addictive, then we switched to popcorn in a bag which wasn't as low cal as I thought after I learned Jeff's label reading rules and finally we moved onto fruit. At some point towards the end of the month the binging stopped - and I'm certain it was because we had stopped eating processed foods which causes those cravings. I know you can do it too.

Now I know I can make my own popcorn following Jeff's recipe and while it's not MWL, it is completely acceptable McDougall as it's whole food and has no oils - you might want to try that. http://www.drmcdougall.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14126
Vegankit
Vegankit

Postby VeganMom » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey, I had a day like that - yesterday... I'm right there with ya.

Get back up and start again, right?

You can do this! :-D
~ Lisa

VeganMom

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program