One day makes a big difference

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

One day makes a big difference

Postby KSEmily » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 am

Hello all,

I started MM yesterday and one day really does make a big difference. I had a WONDERFUL bm this morning:) I think I may have even achieved float status, ha ha....

sorry for those of you who think this is tmi....but I'm just sharing:)

So, a little more about me: I am halfway thru my second pregnancy so losing weight is not really my main goal right now. My last ob appt showed weight of 229.5 so I'm obviously quite overweight and have been for some time now. My last weight I remember with my first pregnancy was 240lbs, never got below 201 after that. My first was born July 31, 2008. I had some serious complications with her birth, SEVERE SWELLING and ended up with HELP syndrom which is a rare form of preeclampsia....I want to avoid that this time around, I would very much like to maintain my weight from here out or lose a little. I have always lost weight with McDougall but never stuck with it long term, however now at 32 yo with soon to be two young children, I REALLY want to be healthy, with lots of ENERGY!!! I want to be a weight that I'm proud of and be able to not be self concious all the time and be able to easily energetically move around like my supermommy ideal in my head:)

So anyway, glad to be here. Advice appreciated.
KSEmily

Re: One day makes a big difference

Postby KSEmily » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks so much for your story...wow 15 lbs, that's great!!!
KSEmily

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program