10 Days, 10 Pounds!

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

10 Days, 10 Pounds!

Postby Attom » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:34 am

I just wanted to report that today is my 10th day on the program and I have lost 10 pounds. My weight was high, however, registering in at 260 pounds when I started. I feel so much better and my wife has reported that my snoring has almost completely diminished. (snored like a bear before). I have been eating A LOT of potatoes, oatmeal and quite a bit of beans and lots of vegetables. I feel great! Usually I want to take a nap all of the time! On Sunday, after church, our family tradition is to all take a family nap. I usually would sleep 2 hours like a baby but I had so much energy, I just couldn't sleep!

This program is great. I do go through some serious cravings but I find that if I just stuff my face with McDougall foods, I am okay after that! Best of wishes to all of you out there on this program. My goal is to become a Star McDougaller! --Adam
Attom

Re: 10 Days, 10 Pounds!

Postby Love the Lorax » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

I am sure that you WILL be a Star McDougller at this rate! Way to go!
Love the Lorax

Postby CarolSoprano » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Congrats, Adam! Well done! I'm going to print out your post and show it to my hubby, who also snores incessantly and keeps me up part of the night lol! Thanks for sharing your success! :)
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." - the Buddha

Since February 15, 2010...
CarolSoprano

Postby VeganMom » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Way to go, Adam! I am so so happy to read your success!

You keep it up. :) :) :)
~ Lisa

VeganMom

Postby kimba » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Thats wonderful. Keep on keeping on.
kimba

Postby kirstykay » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 am

Congratulations!!!!!! :-D
Thanks for posting your success, it keeps us all motivated to hear things like that! Keep up the great work, and good job resisting your cravings. That's the hardest part!
"Remember, It's the food." ~Dr. McDougall

kirstykay

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program