My Eye, weird!

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

My Eye, weird!

Postby brandi » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 am

I have had a bump on my eye lid for over a year. My husband told me a couple of weeks ago that he thought it was getting bigger. I tried everything to get it to go away, but it wouldn't. I just gave up and thought I will go to the dr. and see what they say about it. I went on this diet and by the second week it was gone. My husband was shock. I woke up on Friday my eye hurt a little, I looked in the mirror and the bump was gone. Very weird!
brandi

Re: My Eye, weird!

Postby CarolSoprano » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 am

Wow! It might just be a happy coincidence, but wow just the same! Maybe it was an inflammation or gland or something that was able to remedy itself once you took the animal protein and fat out of your diet. Whatever the case, the outcome is wonderful! :)
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." - the Buddha

Since February 15, 2010...
CarolSoprano

Re: My Eye, weird!

Postby McDetermined » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Perhaps it was a xanthelasma? It's a cholesterol collection under the skin near the eye, resulting from high blood cholesterol.
McDetermined

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program