My Dirty Little Secret

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: My Dirty Little Secret

Postby Potatohead » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 am

Those of you having trouble losing, you might want to try eliminating some foods, when my weight loss stalled, it was because I was eating to many beans and grains...for some reason those foods wouldn't let me lose..I found the more simple my food choices, the faster I would lose...I pretty much stuck to potatoes, veggies and fruit.
Everyone is different, but I thought I would pass this info along...don't get discouraged...
"IT'S THE FOOD"....John McDougall MD
~Potato Freak~
Potatohead

Re: My Dirty Little Secret

Postby MaryW » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm

I jump on my scale all the time too! I find it interesting to see what my weight is at different times of day. Thanks for the link to the weight commander site. I think I might start using it. And thanks for posting such positive supportive messages! It's nice to know that the program works for people like me who have large amounts of weight to lose. It's also nice to know that you can maintain weight on this plan.
MaryW

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program