I've been baaaaaaaaaaaad

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

I've been baaaaaaaaaaaad

Postby Beatrice » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I fell off the wagon with a THUMP, but now I'm back.

I have changed jobs (same company). It's more stressful but so much more interesting that I hardly notice the stress but there is a bit more travelling and hanging out with industry folk ... who love to wine and dine you ... and let me tell you ... rural New South Wales is no place to get picky with food! That will take a bit of "thinking" about. Tips from anyone else in the same situation?

But the main thing that sort of sneaked up on me was my daughter's new routine for 2010 ... I have about an hour between getting home from work, getting her fed and out the door again to her many extra-curricular actvities ... I know I know ... I must PLAN PLAN PLAN ... otherwise I will just eat what I've made her which is NOT MWL ...

wish me luck ... self realisation is half the battle methinks!

BTW ... as you can see my ticker doesn't work ... obviously did something dumb!

B
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMA6IXb/]
[img]
Beatrice

Re: I've been baaaaaaaaaaaad

Postby samnangmeh » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 am

Hi Beatrice,
Fellow rural Aussie here. Must be difficult having to eat out. My suggestion is to research restaurants in the area to see whose menu offers safe options, then you could suggest the lunch venue. If you can't do that, then contact the venue beforehand and ask the chef to bake you a spud or make an oil free salad.
I got caught out myself though the other day, I ordered a 'root vegetable salad' at a 'health food' café. The root veg were all fried in oil. I ate it in desperation, first slip up ever (MWL about 3mths). I paid the price though, as I had tumy cramps for two days afterwards. I think my body is used to being oil free now!
samnangmeh

Postby samnangmeh » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:27 am

I usually take a packed lunch, but unlike you I'm not required to dine out so much
samnangmeh

Postby TominTN » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:36 am

BTW ... as you can see my ticker doesn't work ... obviously did something dumb!

B

Hi, B. It may be as simple as that you need "[/url]" after the "[img]". Or you might want to go back to the TickerFactory and have your html regenerated and re-paste it in your signature. Hope this helps...
Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're probably right.

Weight Loss Through the Magic of Calorie Density: http://wp.me/p1utH8-v
TominTN

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program