Restarting MWLP Today

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Restarting MWLP Today

Postby fiber4me » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 am

Good morning everyone,

I am restarting the MWLP today and just mostly just wanted to say hi.

I have 100lbs to lose to reach my goal. My birthday is Dec 22 so if I lose 10lbs per month, I will be at my goal by then. What a nice way to celebrate my 47th birthday!

Catherine
fiber4me

Re: Restarting MWLP Today

Postby CarolSoprano » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi Catherine and welcome!! I restarted MWL and Mary's Mini last Monday (after a pretty long hiatus) and I lost 4.2 lbs. my first week! I am never hungry and I eat pretty substantial quantities of potatoes and veggies (and 2 fruits)! It's a fabulous way of eating and I'm glad you're restarting! :)
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." - the Buddha

Since February 15, 2010...
CarolSoprano

Postby CarolSoprano » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Debbie, will there be a new weigh-in thread starting in March? I was waiting until then to join that forum... :)
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." - the Buddha

CarolSoprano

Postby CarolSoprano » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 am

Thanks, Debbie! I sure will! :nod:

CarolSoprano

Postby Faith in DC » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:06 pm

it would be a nice birthday present, but please, don't concentrate on the numbers, concentrate on health.

It may just be me, but when I'd set up goals like that and in month one or two didn't make it, then I'd have a binge. I did better thinking health or just having fun trying to live this new way of eating rather than dieting it.
Faith
I'm in training for maintaining
Faith in DC

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program