inspiration!

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

inspiration!

Postby MaryW » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 pm

I've bought several fitness magazines in the last couple of weeks to inspire myself. One of them is Fitness. I've been looking at the Fitness website. They have a section of weight loss success stories. I don't know about you, but I always like reading about losers! :-D I'm a sucker for the People magazine "half their size" issues too. Anyway, I thought I would share the link to the Fitness site if anyone would like to read about some successful losers. I haven't run across one yet who follows anything close to a McD lifestyle, but still I find them inspiring.

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/weight-l ... s-stories/
MaryW

Re: inspiration!

Postby vickidau » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm

(edit)
Last edited by vickidau on Wed May 12, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vickidau

Re: inspiration!

Postby MaryW » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Actually, it's already out! :-D It's the issue with the Jonas Brothers wedding on the front. I almost overlooked it at the grocery store, but I saw the "half their size" article in the corner. It might not look like much of an article from the tiny picture on the front, but there are actually alot of people featured in the weight loss section.
MaryW

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program