anyone want to do a stint of Mary's mini again?

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

anyone want to do a stint of Mary's mini again?

Postby chewy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 pm

hi friends,i am thinking i'd like to do a stint of mary's mini with potatoes just for the simplicity.i like doing it for the discipline and also when life feels really busy and slightly hectic/stressful.would anyone care to join me?
chewy

Postby minirunner » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm

I will join you, when are you planning to start doing it? I haven't ever done it before so I might need a few pointers on exactly what the parameters are but I need to lose this last 5 lbs. and that might be exactly what I need!
http://www.thepeacefulkitchen.blogspot.com
minirunner

Postby bunsofaluminum » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:12 am

I'm planning on starting the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Were you thinking about starting a mini before Thanksgiving? or will you just have a feast day in the midst of a mini?

I'd like to join, tell me what day you're starting. Or I might jump in on the 29th when I start.

I'm really thinking I want to eat rice and spinach. It's fast and easy and tastes good.
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program