15 day Mary's mini--Nov.1-Nov. 15

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby minirunner » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:49 pm

I think Thursdays would be great for the weigh in!

Today has been a very enlightening day for me as my first go around on MM. I could not believe how satisfied I felt, I haven't even craved sugar which is normally a daily battle for me. Potatoes are so filling and keep me full for a long time! My first day has been so good.

I do have to confess though that I had a few bites of my sons Kashi cereal in soymilk today but other than that it has been really great!
http://www.thepeacefulkitchen.blogspot.com
minirunner

Postby bunsofaluminum » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Hey Mini, today was my first MM day, too. In fact, not just my starch, but I've chosen a basic meal that I like to eat, that can be tweaked by adding flavorings, minced veggies, or gravies: Spinach and rice, heated on a plate in the microwave.

I ate four of these, two w/just rice and spinach + flavorings, and two with additional vegs. Found myself hungry in between, but it was a work day. Tomorrow, I can eat at will, and will keep rice and spinach as my basic meal.

It feels really good, actually. I sort of feel light.
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Postby rebecca » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Hey all MM people. Today was my 1st day doing MM and I was really happy eating potatoes.
Debbie- Thursday for weigh in works for me! :-D
rebecca

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program