Nov 09 MWL Anniversary! ON PLAN, PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby LauraA » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:52 am

Let's finish strong.
There are 33 days left in 2009!!!

Good morning all - the fridge is all cleaned out, and it is time to start thinking about Christmas! Does anyone miss Letha? I did! If so, visit her amazing new forum - it's another place to give and receive support. Take care, LauraA
http://www.mcdougalltalk.com/
Take care, LauraA

"ON PLAN, AND PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!"
Letha
LauraA

Postby debable » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:47 am

Just checking in. I am on plan and planning to stay that way. This past week has been easier for me. I have been mcdougalling for 3 months this week and everything is finally coming together. Any new people out there stick with it and it does become natural. Have a great day everyone. :)
Some people dream about success......Others wake up and work hard at
it.
debable

Postby LauraA » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Let's finish strong.
There are 32 days left in 2009!!!

Hi - where is everyone? There's just been one post since I checked in yesterday. I hope that everyone is doing well. I am! Take care, LauraA
Take care, LauraA

Letha
LauraA

checking in

Postby amyla51 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi all!
Yes, Laura, some of us are still here. I think with Letha starting her own site, some may be posting there instead. I will continue to post here, as well as checking in with Letha. This Thursday I will start our first weigh in for December and will post our results.
Let's hang in there until the end of the year! This is the tough time....we can do it as long as we follow the plan. Whether we post here, or on Letha's it doesn't matter as long as we still support each other. Right?
Have a good week.
Amy :)

P.S. I just made some sugar cookies for a party tomorrow night, and I THREW THE BROKEN ONES AWAY!!!! :D
Amy in NH

"Potato Power!" (courtesy of Jeff Novick)
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
"On Plan and planning to stay that way." (Thanks, Letha)
amyla51

Re: checking in

Postby LauraA » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:33 pm

amyla51 wrote:Hi all!
Yes, Laura, some of us are still here. I think with Letha starting her own site, some may be posting there instead. I will continue to post here, as well as checking in with Letha. This Thursday I will start our first weigh in for December and will post our results.
Let's hang in there until the end of the year! This is the tough time....we can do it as long as we follow the plan. Whether we post here, or on Letha's it doesn't matter as long as we still support each other. Right?
Have a good week.
Amy :)

P.S. I just made some sugar cookies for a party tomorrow night, and I THREW THE BROKEN ONES AWAY!!!! :D

Yes - We all need support at this time of year! I'll start a Dec thread later, and I'll keep posting on it until my countdown is done at the end of the year. I do love Letha's new forum, but not that many people are posting there yet. I don't know where everyone is - we'll see what happens on Thursday. I plan to post weight both places. Take care, LauraA
PS Good for you with the sugar cookies!!
Take care, LauraA

Letha
LauraA

Postby bunsofaluminum » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 pm

I spaced posting here for a couple of days, that's where I've been. :oops:

doing fine, though. I'm doing a mini for Advent, with a meal as my basic: spinach and rice that can be added to w/veggies. Today was the first day, and it worked out fine.

:thumbsup: I feel sort of light, sort of cleaned out inside. It's nice.
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Postby desertwind56 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Still here and on plan. :D

Connie
desertwind56

Postby LauraA » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi all - It may be hard to believe, but December is here! I've started a new thread for the month of December. Take care, LauraA
Take care, LauraA

Letha
LauraA

Re: checking in

Postby mairead11 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:26 pm

amyla51 wrote:P.S. I just made some sugar cookies for a party tomorrow night, and I THREW THE BROKEN ONES AWAY!!!! :D

Congratulations Amy!! That's fantastic—I've had to stop baking, because I have to "taste" them, to be sure they're okay, don't I?? :?

Mairead
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
mairead11

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program